Friday 17 September 2021

The Weekend Ahead (Friday 17th September)

 Last night I watched Leicester City throw away a two goal lead allowing Napoli to come back and earn a 2-2 draw. Thursday night football was a disgrace for Arsenal but not half as bad as NO THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL. Thanks Kroenkes. Please keep taking money out of the club offering nothing in return.

Tonight we have the pleasure of watching England Women take on North Macedonia. I heard that Leah Williamson will lead the team out so our Arsenal girl is growing in the game and I am very proud of her. I shall be watching.

Now for my pyramid selections from the top:

Arsenal take on Burnley at 3pm on Saturday so I will try and watch the 60% of the match that is normally possible given the legal restrictions on football coverage. Come on guys and double our points total.

Brentford take on Wolverhampton Wanderers at 12:30 so I hope to see the whole of that match on BT Sports.

AFC Bournemouth are away to Cardiff City.

Cheltenham Town are at home against Oxford United.

Exeter City are at home against Sutton United. How well will we have prepared?

Weymouth are up against Dover Athletic on BT Sports at 17:20 so I hope to see all of that.

Bath City start their F.A.Cup journey away to Shaftesbury in the second qualifying round.

Willand Rovers are at home against Mangotsfield United.

Liverton are at home to Braunton at Level 11 (The Devon League).

I shall be sheltering at home due to health reasons and following my passion on the internet and via television. I wonder how long before Boris takes even THAT privilege away?


No comments:

Post a Comment