Thursday 2 September 2021

Resolution on the Full Time website

 The lower leagues for ladies seem to be gradually resolving themselves as teams that are listed in two different league (Liverton Ladies for example) are now appearing in only one but it is also fascinating to see U18 and even U15 teams added to Womens Leagues.

I am sure it is all just because Full Time is difficult to use and comprehend. I shall wait until the leagues have matches completed and we will know then who is in which league and the sides that they will compete against. Tables without zeroes in are much more accurate.

The Female administrators are learning fast and it will take time just as it did for the men 15 years or more ago. It took me a very long time to work out the mens leagues but I am happy now and confident down as far as level 12 although I did have to adjust as the Essex Alliance League joined my Level 11s.

If you want to start to understand the Football Pyramid I suggest examination of the early rounds of the F.A.Cup and even better the F.A.Vase. Simply work out which league each of the participating teams are in and then either note down the league or do as I do and take a copy of the League Table to gain a list of the teams in that area. You should be able to use that list in future seasons as the successful clubs suddenly appear higher up the pyramid.

Football geeks UNITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment