Tuesday 13 October 2020

Tuesday night 13th October

 So what are my options for tonight?

I will be keeping an eye on my chosen teams so I will want to know how Bath City get on in the F.A.Cup Third Qualifying Round away at Slough Town. I will also want to know how Weymouth fare away at Barnet. Weymouth need to get a win or two in the National League or the season will be one of struggle until the end.

I have checked Exmouth Town and their match against Tavistock has been cancelled due to the ongoing COVID issue. It brings things home when it is YOUR club suffering expulsion from the F.A.Vase and having league matches postponed. COVID is not nice. It is like some centre halves that I used to know.

Bovey Tracey are at home to Elburton Villa tomorrow. I may go and peek through the fence at part of the game but with an expectation of defeat for my chosen team I will not stay for long.

Now tonight I can watch several matches if I choose to. Azerbaijan versus Cyprus and Latvia versus Malta are both on Sky Sports at 17:00. If I do get permission from the wife I will choose Malta on the basis that she loved our time there and it is where we got engaged. Another option is Germany U21 against the U21 side from Bosnia-Herzegovina on German Football You Tube. If I am not watching the other two matches I might go in and save German Football You Tube as a favourite for a later date.

If I am still going after the 19:30 and 19:45 matches I could watch Bolivia against Argentina on Premier Sports but I have not yet paid for that option and this match is not enough motivation.

The 7:30pm options include England U21 v. Turkey U21 match on BT Sport. That has an appeal as we can watch the future of the England football team in action. Germany against Switzerland is the Sky Sports option at this time and I must admit I would like to watch both of those teams. There may or may not be Arsenal interest in that match and I will be doing a team sheet check before the match.

I have rejected the Scottish, Welsh and Irish options which exist but you might like to choose those games which are on Premier Sports, S4C Online and WATCHLOI. Only the welsh match is subscription free.

Sky Sports Red Button is showing several matches but I have my package through another supplier and I do not believe they pass through the red button options. Look up those options yourself if you fancy watching the minnows.

It could be a good night but I have promised the Mrs that we can have Ice Cream and a film if she can find a film that she actually wants to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment