Saturday 10 October 2020

International Weeked

When Saturday comes all thoughts turn to FOOTBALL. This weekend we are restricted to Internationals and Lower League games.

My Womens Teams are involved in the following matches:

Arsenal = Brighton AWAY

Lewes = Blackburn HOME

Plymouth = Portsmouth AWAY

Exeter = Southampton FC AWAY (They played Southampton Women (different) last week)

Torquay = Portishead HOME

Plymouth Reserves = Sherborne Town HOME

Liverton United = Budleigh Salterton AWAY

Exeter Reserves = Torquay United Reserves AWAY

I look forward to checking the results tomorrow night as Sundays are now Ladies Day.


My Mens Teams have the following matches:

Arsenal = Resting while the Internationals take place

Brentford = Resting while the Danish Internationals take place

Plymouth = Burton Albion HOME

Exeter = Southend United AWAY

Weymouth = Sutton United HOME

Bath City = Billericay Town HOME

Tiverton = Dorchester Town AWAY

Barnstaple = Slimbridge AWAY

Exmouth = Shepton Mallet HOME (Match postponed due to the COVID issue)

Bovey Tracey = Longwell Green AWAY in the F.A.VASE Second Qualifying Round

Liverton = St Martins AWAY

Buckfastleigh = Salcombe Town AWAY

Ashburton = Harbertonford AWAY

Ilsington = No Match Listed

Liverton Reserves = Galmpton United Reserves HOME

When I started this BLOG the plan was to watch some of these matches live but I want to keep blogging year after year so I am staying COVID safe in my castle. I may venture out next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment