Wednesday 3 November 2021

West Ham Supporter

 My brother is coming to visit Devon for a week, arriving on Sunday. I knew that Arsenal Ladies are playing West Ham ladies on Sunday night so I though that would be a good introduction for him while my wife and his discuss knitting and whatever else women talk about.

At first I could not find the match on television listings so I went to the F.A.Player and learned how to list future matches on that platform. Having seen there that the match will be shown on Sky Sports I went back to the listings and found out that I do not know how the 24 hour clock works and I was looking at 16:45 instead of 18:45. We have all done that haven't we?

Now I know that the Ladies will be shown on Sky Sports Football AND Sky Sports Premier League so the women's game has really arrived in this country. The game is no longer being shown on the extra channels or on BBC2, the Red Button or iPlayer. Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Premier League. How long before there is a Sky Sports Womens Super League Channel?

OK then, back to working on the stairs and then maybe I will post up some match reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment