Friday 11 March 2022

Disappearance and Reappearance

You may have missed me if you like this blog but in the style of Arsene Wenger it was due to a little bit winter break, a little bit funeral and a little bit COVID. I have had three jabs as a vulnerable person and now I am a qualified recipient of COVID. Headaches, sore throat, brain drifting and the special one, loss of taste but overall for me not too bad. I got both lines on my lateral flow test so I presume I am now a fully qualified COVID survivor.

What happened?

Arsenal are now fourth in the Premier League.

Brentford have dropped to 15th place.

Bournemouth are second in the Championship and now a long way behind Fulham.

Cheltenham are settled in 14th place in League One.

Exeter City have risen to third place in League Two.

Weymouth are in 21st place in the National League.

Bath City have dropped to 19th in the NLS having lost their last 5 matches.

Tiverton are sitting in 15th place in the Southern League Premier Division South.

Willand Rovers are sitting 13th in the Southern League Division One South.

Exmouth Town are sat in second place in the Western League Premier Division.

Bovey Tracey are in 14th place in the South West Peninsula League East Division.

Liverton United are sat in 10th place in the Devon League North & East Division.

No comments:

Post a Comment