Thursday 10 February 2022

Thursday and Friday

 This week Arsenal Men play on Thursday night against Wolverhampton Wanderers and the Women play on Friday Night against Chelsea in the match that COULD decide the Womens Super League.

I love football enough to offer support to my teams at all levels but my club have a history at the top level for both men and women. In times of crisis I draw in and just follow the red of Arsenal.

This season both the men and the women have not been producing the performances that we expect from them and I do want to know whether that is because the Kroenke family are not supporting the managers or if the managers are not coaching the players well enough. I believe it is a little of both. The physical side of the game is being pushed but are the Arsenal squads getting the mental training that Arsene Wenger placed so much store by?

I watch with interest and hope that the January additions to the club can provide the missing parts that we so desperately need.

No comments:

Post a Comment