Wednesday 20 October 2021

Tuesday Night Football

 I don't care about Manchester City and Liverpool winning in their Champions League matches. Let others report on and write about them. There will be plenty of coverage.

I noted that my selections won their matches in the following cases:

AFC Bournemouth = 1-0 away to Stoke City

Cheltenham Town = 3-1 at home to Morecambe

Exeter City = 3-1 away to Crawley Town

A good set of results for my Football League teams.

My National League team had an F.A.Cup Fourth Qualifying Round Replay to compete in after the 1-1 draw away.

Weymouth = 1-1 at home against Yeovil Town .... This one goes to penalties.

Most penalty scores are 5-4 or 10-11 or 8-9 or 3-4. I can see why my lot are struggling.

Weymouth lost to Yeovil on penalties by a score of 1-2. Not many goals there then.

Tiverton's match against Truro City was postponed.

There is one more F.A.Cup Replay tonight and one was postponed last night presumably to be played next week.

I was going to say it is "On to Saturday" but Arsenal are at home to Aston Villa on Friday Night, so along with Bovey Tracey who are at home to Sidmouth Town I can look forward to something before "Saturday comes".

Now, maybe I should catch up on all those unread newspapers over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment