Friday 29 October 2021

The WOMEN ON SUNDAY

 Interestingly I did not find the first match on any of the TV schedules that I checked so I hope that the F.A.Player is covering the match. We shall see.

Six out of seven matches are at home which gives my teams an advantage.

Arsenal are at home to Brighton & Hove Albion in the Womens F.A.Cup.

Bristol City take on Sheffield United in the Championship.

Bridgwater take on Southampton FC in the Southern Premier.

The away match is Exeter travelling to Swindon Town in One South West.

Bideford take on Middlezoy in the South West Regional Womens Premier.

Liverton are up against Feniton in the South West Regional Womens Western.

Shaldon Villa Ladies are taking on Plainmoor in the Devon League.

I shall be checking results on Sunday night while the Mrs watches Dancing Results.

No comments:

Post a Comment