Monday 4 October 2021

Results over the weekend (October 4th)

 I shall keep it simple (for me).

Here are the results grids starting with the women:


There was no information about Shaldon Villa and that usually means postponement so I assumed that was what happened.

For the men:


Obviously, my favourite result from that list is the last one as my Brentford boys are going well in the Premier League. I knew they were good enough when they came up although I had doubts about David Raya but he has proved himself many times already.

I think perhaps now is the time to review each of the teams individually and I have a free day today so you can look forward to many more posts. (N.B. NEVER EVER promise in advance something that you might not be able to deliver ... any emergency might change everything.)





No comments:

Post a Comment