Saturday 14 August 2021

Saturday 14th August

 The first full fixture list for the Premier League this season and my two picks have already played. To be honest I was so looking forward to that fixture last night that I have thought no further than that until this morning.

The other selections now play on the traditional Saturday with some extra fixtures on Sunday.

I can look forward to my selections playing the following opposition.

From the top down:

CHAMPIONSHIP = AFC Bournemouth v. Nottingham Forest (AWAY)

LEAGUE ONE = Cheltenham Town v. Wycombe Wanderers (HOME)

LEAGUE TWO = Exeter City v. Leyton Orient (AWAY)

NATIONAL LEAGUE SOUTH = Bath City v. Billericay Town (HOME)

SOUTHERN LEAGUE PREMIER SOUTH = Tiverton Town v. Chesham United (HOME)

SOUTHERN LEAGUE DIVISION ONE SOUTH = Willand Rovers v. Melksham Town (HOME)

WESTERN LEAGUE PREMIER DIVISION = Exmouth Town v. Ashton & Backwell United (AWAY)

SOUTH WEST PENINSULA LEAGUE PREMIER DIVISION EAST = Bovey Tracey v. Holsworthy (AWAY)

DEVON LEAGUE NORTH & EAST DIVISION = Liverton United v. Clyst Valley (AWAY)

I can play with all the league tables tomorrow and put up my first pyramid this season.


No comments:

Post a Comment