Friday 13 August 2021

THE BIG ONE

 Tonight I get to watch last season's Premier League Pick take on last seasons's Championship pick. I just cannot drop Brentford so I have made them my new Premier League pick and I will follows Arsenal as a Level 0 (MY TEAM) pick. So this season there will be two teams from the Premier League being covered but Brentford are my selection for this division.


Arsenal are playing like an old has been team and may drop further this season as the Kroenkes are only interested in their own profits. They have paid NO ATTENTION to the team since they arrived and in my opinion will shed no tears if Arsenal continue to drop down the division and maybe down the leagues.


Tonight I can watch knowing that whatever happens I will be happy. If Brentford win then it is a great start for my pick. If Arsenal win then that is what is expected and Brentford will learn that this division is no pushover. The work will have to begin and Thomas Frank will have to earn his money will tactical nous.


My expectation is that the result will be a draw. I hope that it is a large score draw, which gives Arsenal a point away from home and gets Brentford off the mark and away from bottom spot as there will be some teams that lose their first match.


Roll on the Premier League Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment