Friday 16 August 2019

Selections 12 to 20

Although I have rarely been to watch local league matches I will continue to pave my blogging path with good intentions. The local league here is the Devon & Exeter League. This ranges from the Premier League with promotion I now have to believe to the newly formed Devon County League, right down to Division Eight.

Level 12 = Premier = Cronies

Level 13 = One = Lympstone

Level 14 = Two = Elmore 2nds

Level 15 = Three = Westexe Park Rangers

Level 16 = Four = Cranbrook

Level 17 = Five = Broadclyst

Level 18 = Six = Elmore 3rds

Level 19 = Seven = Lympstone 2nds

Level 20 = Eight = Westexe Park Rangers 2nds

If I get to watch one match with one of these teams it will be a positive move.

BUT - These teams are not really part of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment