Wednesday 14 August 2019

Level 4 Selection = Exeter City (Football League Two)

I have a full list of friendly fixtures for my home town club, although with my recent move I now live just outside the town. The results are not that easy to find, however, and I may trawl through various blogs to get the data but not tonight.

Exeter have decided to concentrate on the league and not on the cup. In a set of result to reverse the Southend United set Exeter have won both their opening league matches 1-0 at home to Macclesfield and away to Stevenage. Come the Carabao Cup and a 4-1 defeat away to Coventry was the order of the day.

A short trip along the M4 and down the M5 lies in wait for any Swindon fans that want to travel to St James Park on Saturday. Next Tuesday Exeter travel to Oldham.

The mood is positive in the town but it always is at the start of each season.

No comments:

Post a Comment