Saturday 15 August 2015

7 = Bideford

Bideford is not so far from Barnstaple so see the nearby Barnstaple post for travel information.

I would have to go by car to see this club but that is not so much of a hardship and there is a shopping arcade known as "Atlantic Village" that is another attraction in this area. The only other things that I know about the area are that the bridge is worth a photograph and there is a very unusual town name nearby that although obvious is very unusual. I must visit "East the Water" just to photograph the town name.

Bideford's friendly matches include a 3-1 defeat to Plymouth Argyle and a 3-1 win over Torquay United. At this point I realise that I do not yet know the result of today's match so I need to quickly divert to another internet session.

Bideford have started the season with one of each:

August 8th = 4-4 draw at home to St Neots Town.

August 11th = 2-0 away defeat to Chippenham Town.

Today (August 15th) saw the long long long trip to Kings Lynn Town (Why are they in the same league? The F.A. still has a long way to go to sort out travelling costs.) result in a 1-0 victory.

I expect to watch a match or two here this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment