Sunday 16 August 2015

4 = Exeter City

I know as a football fan I should go and watch my local league team more often than I do but I did try once a season a few years back and the entertainment I got was simply not good value for money.

The team this season had a pre-season tour of Scotland then came home to beat Weston-super-Mare in a friendly. Six more friendlies followed so Exeter should be the best prepared of all my selections.

A visit to St. James Park to see the Grecians is a must this season. I will save up my hard earned pennies and let you all know whether the value of the entertainment has improved.

The important results so far are:

August 8th: Yeovil Town (H) 3-2 WIN

August 11th: Swindon Town (A) Capital One Cup 2-1 WIN

August 15th: Northampton (A) 3-0 DEFEAT

Maybe the Capital One Cup would be a good match to watch, but Sunderland is a long way to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment