Saturday 15 August 2015

6 = Weston-super-Mare

The Conference South is a level that I have so little knowledge of , partly because it is not local and it is not national. Who would play at this level? Well it seens that small and medium sized towns do.

I linked up to the Weston-super-Mare website a couple of seasons ago as they were the nearest club to me at this level. There have been updates informing me of transfers and signings but I really have been too busy to take it all in.

Maybe this season I will finally pop up the M5 and take a look at this team but they have not started the season well. The results so far are:

August 8th = 4-1 defeat away to Concord Rangers.

August 11th = 4-0 defeat at home to Gosport Borough.

Today (August 15th) the team welcomed Hemel Hempstead Town and lost 4-2.

I expect them to be the strongest team in the league now (holding all the others up).

No comments:

Post a Comment