Monday 16 September 2013

My Pyramid Score

MY SCORE = 69

Well if I was still in the sixth form I could have chosen that score but it just came out.

1 = Arsenal
2 = Bideford
3 = Barnstaple
3 = Weston-super-Mare
4 = Exeter
5 = Buckland Athletic
6 = Tiverton Town
8 = Brentford
16 = Tamworth
21 = Yeovil

Only two of my picks are failing badly. They are the ones that need my support early on.

The scores are positions in the League tables. A perfect score would be 10 if all teams topped their various leagues. An average score would be around 100 if all teams are in 10th place which I will call mid table. Anything over 100 and your teams are performing badly this season.

Join me and set up your own pyramid in your area. I am happy to run a league table of pyramids.


No comments:

Post a Comment