Wednesday 18 September 2013

My Pyramid Base

As I explained once before I found that the Western League First Division has been given the level 10 status which is the same as the South West Peninsula League Premier Division. My team of last season, Elmore Eagles, elected to move to the Peninsula League to avoid so many trips to Bristol.

As I selected a proper top 10 for my main pyramid including Barnstaple in the Western League First Division my pyramid base starts at the top with the South West Peninsula League Premier Division and my beloved Elmore Eagles.

1 - Elmore Eagles First Team - South West Peninsula League Premier Division
2 - Exwick Villa First Team - South West Peninsula League Division One East
3 - Tiverton Town Second Team - Devon & Exeter League Premier Division
4 - Elmore Eagles Second Team - Devon & Exeter League Division One
5 - Exwick Villa Second Team - Devon & Exeter League Division Two
6 - Tedburn St Mary First Team - Devon & Exeter League Division Three
7 - Lord's XI - Devon & Exeter League Division Four
8 - Countess Wear Dynamoes - Devon & Exeter League Division Five
9 - Exwick Village - Devon & Exeter League Division Six
10 - Tedburn St Mary Second Team - Devon & Exeter League Division Seven
11 - Elmore Eagles Third Team - Devon & Exeter League Division Eight

I want to get to see all these teams at some point but the internet coverage is poor down at this level so I may have to amend my choices if it proves too difficult to work out where and when they play.

I did make the decision to try and minimise the number of clubs I watch, so where there is a second or third team from one club at least I only have to check out a single website.

Elmore Eagles star at the bottom and at the top of this part of my pyramid.

No comments:

Post a Comment