Sunday 21 August 2022

Womens Football

 I noticed when I checked the Live Football matches that Bristol City were on the F.A.Player so I checked and the Championship has started along with the National League.

I had better get my spreadsheets into shape even though a lot of the information that I need is not readily available. Bristol City beat Coventry United 1-0 in the Championship and I am now about to settle down to the mens match Newcastle v. Manchester City match after watching Chelsea beat Leeds United 3-0. West Ham lost 2-0 AT HOME to Brighton to get Manchester United off the bottom of the table. It is only by alphabetical order though so Monday night should see them firmly back at the base of the listings.

The Womens Super League starts on 10th and 11th September so I was hoping the other levels were not going to begin until early september but they kicked off today so I must up my game and get the data into spreadsheets ready for what will prove to be a busy season.

Manchester City GOAL. Newcastle 0 Manchester City 1.

I cannot find mention of my local team Liverton United so they may be one of the clubs that have folded after the Covid crisis. I will keep watching as I have seen teams appear on the listings very late in the day. If they have gone then my new local team will be Bovey Tracey. I need them to repair the road between here and there to make the trip a little easier. It is closed for repairs at the moment after a landslide (a real one).

On with the spreadsheets. If I do a quick job you will see one later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment