Monday 29 August 2022

The Midweek Fixtures

 This week the midweek fixtures start today (bank holiday Monday).

Mondays are normally reserved for Monday Night Football as the TV moguls pick a premier league game to delay so they can make more money selling the rights around the world. I usually use the day to catch up but I have been caught out and I know some of the results already, however ..... here are the fixtures.


I am glad that Brentford and Arsenal are playing on different nights so I may be able to watch both of those matches. Thomas Frank and his boys have really drawn me in and the loss of Watkins and Benrama has made little difference to the quality of the football. Mbeumo can still miss a host of chances then from nowhere produce a brilliant finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment