Friday 19 August 2022

August and September matches

 I have now worked through and checked my fixtures for the rest of this month and next month. There have been a few changes which is what I expected. Most changes are in the Premier League where TV companies change dates as well as times. This does happen in the Championship as well.

Leagues One and Two and the National League tend to be more consistent just inviting the cameras to watch a game at the pre-arranged time and date.

Levels 7 and 8 are similar to the middle leagues and usually take place on the date and at the time specified but when you get down to levels 9,10 and 11 you can find that matches are cancelled at short notice and they can be rearranged without too much notice so you have to be in with the crowd to learn of these changes. Football fans only follow one team in the main so it is only a problem for me as I try to follow at least 11 teams and often a few more.

So far I think I have established my top eleven as some teams seem to have disappeared but maybe they will emerge when the first football tables are published.

I am enjoying my football at the moment but WINS help that enjoyment.

My Arsenal boys beat Leicester but it was not totally convincing. What pleased me more was a totally convincing win by Brentford over Manchester United. I typed it first as Manchester Untied so I think I should use that term every time they fail.

FOUR NIL = So many of my mates were delighted by that score. Such is football.

No comments:

Post a Comment