Tuesday 22 December 2020

December is Always Busy

 The month of December is always busy for me as I have to write the annual newsletter, make sure all the Christmas cards are written and posted, all the presents are bought and wrapped and my wife likes to go to other homes to deliver some of those presents. This year, fortunately for me, she has been restricted to the front doorstep so I do not have to go in and drink tea and eat biscuits.

I have posted up all of the results and I intend to add some commentary when I can.

Tonight is a special night. I can watch my championship pick taking on Newcastle in the Carabao Cup then settle down to watch the Arsenal cup team take on Manchester City. Brentford are starting to get the old vertigo at this stage of the competition but they are capable of a good result. Arsenal certainly do much better in cup competitions than in the league so we have some hope in the late evening match.

I am settling down now and will report back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment