Friday 10 May 2013

Saved by the rain

I very nearly went to watch another team tonight.

Two things stopped me. The size of my enormous electricity bill and the fact that it is raining.

We might take this as a sign that Elmore are my team, although I owe them nothing. The close season holds the possibility that I may pick another team to follow, particularly given the quality of the performances I watched. Maybe the chances of success are greater if I pick teams from the various levels of the pyramid and follow each of them as they move up (or down).

This project is at an early stage and is not yet well defined.

"Pick a team and take them up."

For every time that goes up one must come down so maybe we should start a parallel project.

"Take a team and hate them down."

They say that nothing ever happens without someone somewhere wanting it to.



No comments:

Post a Comment