Thursday 16 May 2013

Life beyond Elmore

My research found that the Western League holds Tier 9 and Tier 10 teams in the Premier and First Divisions. But although this is where I want to start my project there are many layers below this level.

I found that the South West Peninsula League holds Tier 10 and Tier 11 teams meaning that there is some overlap at least at this point. There are several leagues that feed into the SWPL but I am staying local at this point in time. I may expand later.

My feeder League is the Devon & Exeter League so I can continue my personal pyramid a few more layers down towards the grass roots. The season has not quite ended yet so I will save the publication of the full pyramid until I have final tables for all divisions.

I am building a list of related websites so those should appear shortly down the right hand side. Maybe they are already there as you read this.

Perhaps I should get a life, but in the meantime I will pursue this knowledge in the hope that others will become interested and decode their part of the F.A. Pyramid.


No comments:

Post a Comment