Saturday 4 May 2013

Elmore Eagles

It has to start somewhere so I looked at the teams in the various leagues and I have another idea for next season which may take over from the dream of a phoenix flying high. I called up Google Maps and checked the locations for teams where a place name was obvious and checked websites for teams where it was not so.

Elmore was quite obviously a small village near Gloucester and clearly far too far for me to travel.

I then came across a very interesting site (well I was researching the pyramid at the time) called

The Pyramid

There was a map on the site or in a site that was linked to it showing a team just up the road from me (30 minutes drive) and I was intrigued. This disagreed with my research to date.

Elmore turns out to be an area of Tiverton. It is not mentioned on Google Maps. This is a secret team in a secret place that nobody could possibly find. What better team for this project?

Thus began the idea = "Elmore Eagles for the Premiership".


No comments:

Post a Comment