Saturday 4 May 2013

Pick a team and take them up

I was researching the Football Association pyramid last week and although I have tried to work it out before this time I was determined to do so.

The theory behind the pyramid is that you can take your under 8s church side and as they grow up earn promotion season after season and then by the time they are 36 you win the Premiership with the same team. It is, of course, only a theory as there are so many hurdles to overcome on the journey that I do not believe anyone can achieve the goal.

There is no reason, however, why we should not dream and try to raise a team of choice up the ladder. This is MY blog, but I would love it to inspire others and lead them to get their local team up the pyramid and into a position where they can challenge for honours.

That is the aim of this blog. Pick your team, follow it, and raise it up the pyramid.

No comments:

Post a Comment