Wednesday 30 September 2015

End of September

The introduction to the 2015/16 season ended on Tuesday 29th September with Arsenal losing at home to Olympiacos by 2 goals to 3. Walcott missed a couple of early chances and he does need to sharpen up if he wants that strikers role.

Brentford lost 2-0 at home to Birmingham and then I see with pride two of my teams caused upsets.

Southend United won 2-1 at Crewe Alexander.

Exeter City won 2-1 away to League Leaders Portsmouth.

Lower down my pyramid Bideford lost 2-1 at home to Poole and Tiverton Town lost 1-0 away at Yate Town.

October promises lots more football, and that includes Arsenal at home to Bayern Munich in the Champions League and Arsenal away to Sheffield Wednesday in the Capital One Cup.

My plans to watch more live football keep being affected by family and life events but maybe perhaps I will have more interesting stories from the lower echelons to entertain you.

No comments:

Post a Comment