Tuesday 8 September 2015

England or Exmouth

Tonight I had to make a choice. Should I stay at home and watch England play Switzerland or should I drive the half hour to Exmouth and watch my number 10 pick for the first time. The Exmouth opposition is Tavistock, that team from the other side of Dartmoor.

England are drawing 0-0 at half time and I cannot see any information on the internet for Exmouth. The teams at the lower levels do not get much coverage and usually when they do it is a day late. Let me see what I can find out now that I have chosen not to travel:

Wikipedia says that the colours are all blue at home and all red away. No news. None expected.

Twitter last feed was yesterday talking about a pub crawl on the way back if you support them by coach on Saturday.

Pitchero was last updated one month ago and contains no information.

Facebook has a post on 6th mentioning the match against Tavistock. Worth watching in future.

The South West Peninsula League site has the fixture but I do not expect the result until tomorrow.

So now we know ... nothing!

Maybe we could start a match tracking site. I did some work on text to web some years back but then the sites started wanting lots of money for the service. Does anyone know any good text to web providers?

No comments:

Post a Comment