Wednesday 9 September 2015

Gimme some names

You have probably heard of Olivier Giroud, you should certainly have heard of Alexis Sanchez, all fans are aware of Theo Walcott and Alex Oxlaide-Chamberlain, and as an Arsenal fan I could name all the Ozil players as well, but now for some unknown names.

My number 10 pick Exmouth Town beat Tavistock 4-0 last night and I thought I should seek out a match report online. No luck there but I did find something on the facebook page and that is the name of the goalscorers.

Remember these names if you ever go and watch Exmouth Town:

Aaron Sowden

Joe Bushin

Karl Rickard

Jordan Hopkins

These are the first names I have introduced to this blog and I hope to check up on their progress in years to come. I have no knowledge of their ages so they may be on their last legs or they may be the new and upcoming stars of the future.

A 4-0 win for the only one of my teams in action has to be a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment