Monday 24 September 2018

Weekend of 22nd/23rd September

I despise SKY TV. I always have and I used to blame Rupert Murdoch but I think I have to change focus now as I have heard that Comcast have taken ownership from the destroyer of free media. I understand the need to keep highlights from the public on the day of the match until the advertisers have had their moment with people watching the first transmission of events. What I cannot stand is SKY organising the removal of their content from YouTube days after the event. Consequently we have an alternative highlights of the Arsenal match.

Arsenal 2 Everton 0

Brentford suffered a rare setback to recent progress on Saturday.

Derby 3 Brentford 1

Southend managed to end a bad run of results.

Southend 1 Fleetwood 0

Exeter have secured second place in League Two closely behind Lincoln City.

Exeter 3 Cheltenham 1

Eastleigh continue to be covered by a VLOG as I cannot find an official highlights site.

Eastleigh 1 Dagenham & Redbridge 0

Wynter scored the winner as wintry conditions rule the day.

Exeter youth talk about the Tiverton v. Dorchester F.A.Cup match.

Tiverton 2 Dorchester 0

There are no highlights of the Barnstaple 1 Slimbridge 2 match that leaves Barnstaple firmly at the foot of the table.

I cannot find any video of the Cribbs 2 Buckland Athletic 3 match either but it will send Buckland up the table a few slots.

You have already heard about Exmouth who were playing Elmore in my previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment