Thursday 4 May 2023

Level 10 continues

 The level 10 league playoffs are still ongoing for some of the leagues and I do not intend to publish this lot twice. What I will say is that the F.A. still have a way to go with this level of football. 

I have found 17 leagues at this level and the F.A. clearly want 32 leagues to fit their pattern of a doubling at every level. They may have to settle for a one to one match at the moment. The only exception is the South West Peninsula League which has two equal leagues feeding into the Western League. It will do for now but the intention has to be to grow the professional ranks with teams coming in. New teams start up every year and few teams go out of business. We shall see over time what happens here.

So far no problems discovered but I am only part way through my playoff analysis and it should be a simple task to promote 2 teams up to their parent division. What could go wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment