Saturday 21 September 2019

Saturday Lunchtime : Before the Action

Arsenal are at home to Aston Villa tomorrow so I can delay any research until tonight.

Brentford are at home to Stoke today. I notice from the website that I could pay £5 to watch live video streaming from four separate cameras. The idea is tempting but I am going to get some fresh air following my local village team.

Southend United are away at Milton Keynes. Gary Waddock (I accidentally typed that as Wassock first time - time will tell) has asked his team to stop making individual mistakes. Conceding goals is what he wishes to stop. If he is true to his word and the players respond this one will finish 0-0.

Exeter City are away to Newport County which is a pleasant trip up the M5 and over the Severn bridge. Exeter are top of the league so should have nothing to fear but need to maintain their best form if they are to come away with another win.

Torquay are at home to Dagenham & Redbridge. The big news here is that there is a golden ticket to the Princess theatre for one lucky person who has bought a seat in the stand.

Weymouth and Tiverton are both competing in the F.A.Cup today and I am always drawn to that particular competition but I will simply check the results later on.

Weymouth are away to Sholing.

Tiverton are at home to Bristol Manor Farm.

Barnstaple are away at Willand Rovers. I have just checked their website and it seems that manager Aaron Harper-Penman has resigned. This could lead to renewed effort from the players or it could see the side falling away if the manager was achieving the best that the players are capable of.

Exmouth are away to Cribbs today. The website is a week out of date so I cannot provide any news.

Elmore have no match today.

I am now off to watch Liverton who are playing one of only three teams below them in the table. I hope Witheridge prove worthy of their position in the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment