Saturday 28 September 2019

Saturday almost pre match

Arsenal travel to Manchester United on Monday.

Brentford travel to Barnsley tomorrow (Sunday).

Southend, having won last week, are after the second win of the season at home to Accrington.

Exeter, seeking a record number of unbeaten matches, take on Grimsby at home.

Torquay travelling to Stockport are already 4-0 up at half time. It would take something to lose from there.

Weymouth are 1-0 up against Concord Rangers in a match I had pencilled in until the garage kept my car overnight (in practice for the whole weekend).

Tiverton travel to Farnborough in the Southern League Premier South and are currently 4-0 up.

The F.A.Trophy starts with the Extra Preliminary Round today but none of my teams are involved.

Barnstaple are on the road at Paulton Rovers and at half time they are 3-0 down.

In the Western League Exmouth are at home to Cadbury Heath. This match was another I may have payed to watch.

Elmore travelled to Dartmouth which is a lovely place I could have left the wife and I have no data at this point in the day from this or the previous fixture.

Liverton, my local village, travel to Alphington and as we lost 8-1 at home to them I have no intention of seeing how badly we can perform away from home.

Level 12 to 20 are local league matches so I will not bother you with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment