Friday 30 October 2015

Brentford

Well, as my number one team are obviously rubbish having played in black and blue and performed like a bunch of newly promoted lads who have never played together before ... er .... Arsene? ... I think it is time to watch my number two pick, Brentford who are on Sky Sports tonight against Queens Park Rangers.

Red and White stripes take on Blue and White hoops. It looks good on a green and green surface.

The Brentford team comprises: Button, Yennaris (seen him before somewhere), Dean, Tarkowski,

Bidwell, Woods, McCormack, Diagouraga, Swift, Judge and Djuricin. I will let you know if anyone stands out in the next 90 minutes.

The QPR team comprises: Green Onuoha, Hall, Hill, Konchesky (familiar), Tozser (really?), Henry, Phillips, Chery, Luongo, Emmanuel-Thomas (seen him before as well).

So far there is a lot more enthusiasm than skill and with 10 minutes coming up Djuricin is caught offside but only by about 15 yards, so no problem there then.

Brentford have just had a period of dominance but it only led to a cross and a misdirected header.

I will come back to the game I hope but for now I leave you wanting the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment