Saturday 31 October 2015

6-3-1

Yes, you guessed, I found another unpublicised match.

Barnstaple Town travelled to Horndean and won the match 3-1 so Barnstaple are through to the next round of the F.A.Vase.

With Tiverton through and Bideford still fighting in the F.A.Trophy that is three chances of reaching Wembley. I might even purchase a ticket if one of my teams gets there but the coverage is so much better with a lot more information provided if you watch the match on TV.

So a very positive weekend with a double bonus in the cups.

Now to get on with my open university studies. I see they are now doing a course on football. I have already signed up, as I have a passion for it. I just have to make sure that learning about things does not kill the passion as it always did in school and at university.


No comments:

Post a Comment