Monday 26 October 2015

Arsenal

Well, I have to be happy this week. So much could have gone wrong, but it didn't.

Three goals away to a team that had only conceded one goal at home all season, proof that Arsene IS capable of learning lessons from other teams as we played second best and beat Bayern Munich, then the beating of Everton, and holding onto the lead after a tough week of competition.

Why come down off my high by checking other results? I can do that when we take on Sheffield Wednesday in the Capital One Cup tomorrow night. I have also started an open university course and that will take up some of my time from now on.

The F.A.Cup first round draw took place this evening without Sporting Khalsa but congratulations to them for reaching the fourth qualifying round. Southend United are away to Scunthorpe and Exeter City take on Didcot Town who now have the chance to "do a Warrington".


No comments:

Post a Comment