Tuesday 14 August 2018

League Cup Results

As promised the follow up to my earlier post:

Bury scored in the 2nd minute of the match and Nottingham Forest waited until the 93rd minute to equalise. Forest then took their penalties and won by 10 goals to 9. Great entertainment for the home fans.

In my other selected matches Forest Green Rovers beat Swindon 1-0, Sheffield United drew 1-1 with Hull City but Hull won the penalty shootout by 5 goals to 4. Leeds beat Bolton 2-1.

My selected teams had mixed fortunes. Brentford won 4-2 while Southend lost 2-4 but they WERE playing each other.

Exeter drew 1-1 with Ipswich Town and I had low expectations for the penalties but my local team won 4-2.

In the National League Eastleigh beat Bromley and Weston lost 2-1 to Slough Town.

None of the F.A.Cup replay scores have come through on the videprinter but that is the penalty for watching online.

Hope this blog is reading better than it has in the past. I still have much to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment