Thursday 1 June 2023

The top five levels of the PYRAMID and National League North 2022-23

 It would be so much easier if I restricted myself to following just the top five levels of football and my decisions for next season are now unlikely to change:

0=Arsenal

1=Brentford

2=Plymouth Argyle

3=Exeter City

4=Wrexham

5=Southend United

BUT that is not why I started this blog as I wanted to learn about the rest of the football pyramid but when I started I found that there is so much more than I could include but I have to stop somewhere. Since I started this blog the Women's Pyramid has firmed up and I now watch various women's teams as well. I have excluded Wales and Scotland although I may have to follow Wrexham women through the Welcome to Wrexham shows.

I once considered following a team from every single league in the country but that would be far too many and would take up way too much time. I do have a valid reason for adding another team to my list for the coming season. Tamworth came back to the National League North and I have a cousin who lives in the town. I did once promise to accompany her husband to the football sometime and this seems like a good season so I should get to know about the lambs.

6N=Tamworth

National League North from Non League Matters


Tamworth join this league as a newly promoted club.

No comments:

Post a Comment