Thursday 1 June 2023

Level 7 Step 3

 The last few posts have shown the final 2022-23 tables with a brief explanation of my choices for the 2023-24 season. From hereon in (apart from the WOMEN which have not been covered yet) I shall concentrate on the coming season.

My Level 7, Step 3 pick for 2023-24 will come from the Southern League Premier South Division but as my original idea was to pick a team from every league in the country let me nominate a team from each of the Level Seven leagues.

In the Northern Premier League Premier Division it was between two clubs that have received a lot of publicity and it is publicity that I need to follow them online.

FC United of Manchester have been progressing since they were formed as a reaction against the ownership of Manchester United. They came clos but I am going with newly promoted Macclesfield as Robbie Savage will make sure I hear all about them.

7NP=Macclesfield

In the Isthmian League Premier Division I know so many teams from my youth. Canvey and Concord came into the reckoning and Billericay received my support when I suggested a firm that employed me sponsor them. I settled, though, on Hashtag United as they had a great online presence when I looked them up originally.

7IP=Hashtag United

The Southern League has two divisions at this level which is part of the F.A. attempt to squeeze a triangular peg into a square hole of their own design. For the Premier Central I looked at Coalville Town and Nuneaton Borough  that are both close to my National League North pick of Tamworth. In the end I have gone for club nearest to me which is just off the M5.

7SC=Bromsgrove Sporting

I have been following the Southern League Premier South for a few seasons now and although I have considered many other clubs I keep coming back to Tiverton Town who have improved their online presence. I will stick with them for another season.

7SS=Tiverton Town

I can monitor the results of all these teams but reports may be restricted due to me stretching myself thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment