Monday 12 June 2023

My provisional selections

 My selections usually do change somewhere along the line during the summer.

I had a workman decorating my house last week and he has persuaded me to follow Southampton next season. So Plymouth, and I was not really happy supporting Plymouth, are out and Southampton are in.

The list (provisional) is now as follows:

0=Arsenal

1=Brentford

2=Southampton

3=Exeter City

4=Wrexham

5=Southend United

6N=Tamworth

6S=Worthing

7IL=Hashtag United

7NP=Macclesfield

7SC=Bromsgrove Sporting

7SS=Tiverton Town

There is still plenty of time to change the level 7 picks but I think 1 through 6 are pretty firmed up.

There is a prior post for all my level 8 picks and I will just run through the allocations to see if I want to make any changes at this early stage.

8I1N=Brentwood Town

8ISC=Guernsey

8ISE=Lancing

8NPE=North Ferriby

8NPW=Vauxhall Motors

8NPM=Quorn

8S1C=Hadley

8S1S=Exmouth Town

So NO changes yet.

I have a lot more teams to follow next season and we have not even started on levels 9 and 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment