Saturday 23 March 2019

March 23rd

Predictions for the coming day.

England beat the Czech Republic 5-0 last night so Arsenal have no match today.

I think the Championship also has a sabbatical when England play these days so no Brentford either.

Southend United are travelling up the M11 to Peterborough where I expect them to lose.

Exeter are travelling to Notts County where I am going to call a stalemate draw.

Eastleigh are away to high flying Leyton Orient. I predict an upset and an away win.

Weston are at home to Welling United and although it would be a shock I call a home win.

Tiverton are travelling to Farnborough although not by air as far as I know. Home win for me.

Barnstaple are travelling to AFC Totton who beat them 4-0 at home. Another home win for me.

Buckland are at home to Cribbs and I think this one will be a good home win for Buckland.

Exmouth are at home to Sticker and I can see nothing but a home win. I might even go and watch it.

Elmore are at home to Brixham and I have them down to continue last week's excellent form. A win.

That covers levels one to eleven and you don't need to know about twelve to twenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment