Friday 15 March 2019

Looking ahead to tomorrow

The F.A. Cup Quarter Finals take place this weekend:

1) Swansea City v. Manchester City (I predict an away win)

2) Watford v. Crystal Palace (I predict a home win)

3) Wolverhampton Wanderers v. Manchester United (I predict a draw)

4) Millwall v. Brighton & Hove Albion (I predict an away win)


PREMIER LEAGUE
With Wolverhampton qualifying for their match against United our scheduled fixture against them has been postponed so Arsenal have no match this weekend and do not play again until April 1st.

CHAMPIONSHIP
Brentford are at home to West Bromwich Albion. I predict a tough contest and a share of the points.

LEAGUE ONE
Southend United are at home to AFC Wimbledon. I predict another struggle and a home defeat.

LEAGUE TWO
Exeter City are at home to Colchester United. I predict a comfortable win for the home side.

NATIONAL LEAGUE
Eastleigh are at home to Barrow. I predict a home win in a continuation of the recent purple patch.

NATIONAL LEAGUE SOUTH
Weston-super-Mare are away to Chelmsford City. I see no points coming back to Somerset.

SOUTHERN LEAGUE PREMIER SOUTH
Tiverton Town are at home to Salisbury. I predict an away win as Salisbury continue their push.

SOUTHERN LEAGUE ONE SOUTH
Barnstaple Town are at home to Fleet Town. I predict a home win in this six point match.

WESTERN LEAGUE PREMIER
Buckland Athletic are away to Bradford Town. I predict an away win over the team one place below.

SOUTH WEST PENINSULA LEAGUE PREMIER
Exmouth Town are away to Launceston. I predict an away win to continue Exmouth's promotion push.

SOUTH WEST PENINSULA LEAGUE EAST
Elmore are at home to Budleigh Salterton. I predict a home win and a late push for promotion.

I must check back to see how many I got right.


No comments:

Post a Comment