Tuesday 6 November 2018

Level 1 = Premier League = Arsenal

MY TEAM.

For all my moaning about my team and failing to make the Champions League in the past few seasons we are always there or close to it and I have never had to worry about relegation to that pit of aggressive football, the Championship.

I think that Arsenal will always be my pick for the Premier League and this season we seem to have been in the market for players. Perhaps our owner, Stan Kroenke, has picked up on the fact that Pethe fans think he takes more out of the club than he puts in. Perhaps he is worried for the safety of his son who he appointed to run things. Anyway it is good to see that we have spent money on players that can improve things for the club.

Pepe is a leading light and Tierney coming from Scottish football has things to prove to both himself and us about the level of Scottish football. I am looking forward to this season as all football fans do when the season begins and a 1-0 win away at Newcastle with Aubameyang setting off in pursuit of the golden boot is a good enough start for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment