Saturday 28 December 2019

Results PM Saturday 28th December

I have to be happy today.

I just put all the results in my spreadsheet and there is nothing but GREEN to show.

There was a postponed match at the bottom of the list but the other results were all good.

Broadclyst beat Witheridge 2nds 4-2.

Elmore 2nds beat Beer Albion 2nds 6-2.

And now the results that interest those of you that follow the pyramid:

Exmouth Town travelled to Street and came away with a 4-3 win.
It sounds like a good match and if I find a match report I will let you know.

Weymouth were at home to Oxford City and emerged from the match with a 2-1 victory.

Torquay were drawing 1-1 with Woking at half time but wound up 4-1 winners.

All in all a good day with more to come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment