Thursday 21 September 2017

September Check

My selections seem to be doing "mostly good to alright".

Exeter City and Tiverton Town are TOP in their respective leagues.

Buckland Athletic are second in the Western League.

Arsenal are 12th in the Premier League but I see that as a low point. We shall see.

Southend United are 17th in League One and I have not checked up enough on them yet.

Weston-super-Mare are also 17th and seem to be settled around that level in the National League South.

The weak elements in my selections are Brentford and Torquay, both in the relegation zone.

Exmouth Town are sitting 14th in the South West Peninsula league and I expect them to rise again.

That leaves Barnstaple Town who are 19th in the Southern League West (new designation this season).



What I really need is a designated study area where I can set up my papers and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment