Monday 20 January 2014

You Tube Videos

The videos below were assembled very quickly and at the last minute before I went out last night. I have now reviewed them all and it seems, apart from the penalty shootout, only Weston Super Mare were defeated from my selected teams. That fits with my feelings about them. I think they will be dropped for next season as their internet coverage has also been poor.

I should also pick out some photographs from the internet as they tend to last longer than videos. It will be interesting to see if any of those below are still viewable next January. I should also do more club histories as I found that interesting.

Following one club comes easy, but following ten is proving to be a challenge. I must admit that being short of money as we are at the moment does not help. Petrol is so expensive now that the family can eat for an extra two weeks if I save one tank of petrol. If I was in London travel would be easier but here in Devon you really go nowhere without a car.


No comments:

Post a Comment