Monday 15 July 2024

Non League Selections

 If you have followed this blog for any time you will know that I used to follow Tamworth and I have added them back in on the basis that I can watch them if I ever visit my cousin. Worthing are the team where my mother lives and I have enjoyed the matches I watched there. Those two choices cover the National League and National League South.

In the Southern League I have retained Tiverton Town and Exmouth Town so there are no changes at Levels 7 & 8. Buckland Athletic in the Western League keep their position at Level 9 and Bovey Tracey in the South West Peninsula League keep the Level 10 slot.

The final available slot is at Level 11 and I will keep Elmore in the Devon League now that there is a single division at this level. I have had enough of all the changes here.


No comments:

Post a Comment