Friday 25 June 2021

Better the devil you know

 As my blog has developed I have linked and signed up to many websites connected to the teams I have been following over the years so I have decided to stick with some teams that I know but living in Exeter I have decided to drop Plymouth Argyle and keep Torquay United on the back burner.

My choices for the new season which is just around the corner are now :-

0-Arsenal (I cannot ignore my main team but they are no longer my premier league selection).

1-Brentford (I have thoroughly enjoyed watching my Championship side finally achieve promotion).

2-Bournemouth (My new championship team are in with a chance and Jack Wilshere plays for them).

3-Cheltenham (I saw the kit and the red shirts with white sleeves convinced me to follow them this year).

4-Exeter (My local papers always give me information about this lot. They are my nearest league club).

5-Weymouth (I was fully prepared to drop them but internet coverage of transfers brought me back).

6-Bath (This was another team I considered dropping but the town itself is a lovely place to visit).

7-Tiverton (I have been so close to watching live many times but I remain firmly an internet watcher).

8-Willand (I rejected this team years ago because of poor internet coverage but this year I shall search).

9-Exmouth (I have become a fan of this lot since attending live matches with a friendly atmosphere).

10-Bovey Tracey (Nice ground not too far away and I hope to watch more matches this season).

11-Liverton (Five minutes down the road and the girls team just achieved promotion this year).

The teams from 12 to 16 are not officially part of this blog but you will hear about them from time to time. Roll on the new season and playing football in the summer sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment