Saturday 22 February 2020

Tough Weekend

I listed the matches that I want to watch this weekend last night.

SAT 12:30 Brentford v. Blackburn SKY SPORTS
SAT 12:30 Chelsea v. Tottenham BT SPORT

We were out shopping : Family comes first : Got back to see Blackburn 2-0 up.
My Championship pick came back to 2-2 via an Ollie Watkins screamer and a penalty.

SAT 14:15 Italy v. Scotland Rugby ITV

Italy played some good rugby to gain ground several times but Scotland won 17-0.

SAT 16:45 Wales v. France Rugby BBC

As I write this the French have just scored the first try and the score is 3-7.

SAT 17:20 Sutton United v. Barrow BT SPORT

Foreign Football late into the evening but I think I have to give the wife the TV for the evening.

TOMORROW

SUN 12:00 Women's rugby as Wales take on France and England take on Ireland

That will have to be cut short as I try and watch using both my computer and the television:

SUN 13:00 Exeter v. Northampton Rugby BT SPORT
SUN 13:00 Arsenal women v. Lewes women BBC Red Button & F.A.Player

SUN 15:00 England v. Ireland Rugby ITV

SUN 16:30 Arsenal v. Everton SKY SPORTS = Three Line Whip, cancel other plans.

Foreign Football continues late into the evening but I have agreed to go and watch "Yesterday" with the wife.

France have just had a try disallowed for a forward pass. The score is now 6-10.

No comments:

Post a Comment